Click it, guarantee no virus. (:

추종자

11.12.2010

Things I'm not happy about.

Okay so I have a few things that I'm not happy about. i'll just list them out here;
1. Facebook. The reason I don't like facebook is because it's superrrrr lagggggg and it repost the post that you post before. So it's kinda annoying.
2. The people who are using facebook. Facebook is a place for you to connect with friends, so don't tell me it's for you to make friends because I don't care if it's a place to see teletubies or watch rated R videos, to me it's a place to connect with friends.
3. Idiots. I mean who likes idiots? I know I know, it's not like idiots wanted to be idiots. It's because they were born with it 0.0 *gasp! I know, I'm mean.
4. Molesters/Rapist. Who even likes them? In fact, I have a phobia of these types of people. I've been molested for oh so many times that I lost count -.-
5. Money. I LOVE money but I'm not exactly happy about it. Money makes the world go round but it makes people steal it too.. Either money is too sexy or robbers just have a fetish of money that they wanna steal it because it gives them pleasure of stealing it. GO FIND A JOB. It's not that hard, any job will give you money. example, Sampah Lang, Jati, Maid, whatever.
6. Poor people by the street. You still have hands and legs so why don't you go and find a job instead of sitting by the road side begging for money? Unless you're paralyze or without arms and legs then fine, beg for money.
7. Female mosquitoes. Did you know that only the female mosquitoes suck your blood and the male doesn't? That's because they need it to produce eggs. So remember to kill the mosquito when it's sucking your blood! Who would want to let the mosquito get away to create more mosquitoes?
8. My face. I'm not contented with my face, I wanna have plastic surgery!
9. My legs. Why oh why so many scars? And the damn mosquitoes always aim for my legs.
10. Life. Because I haven't found my soul mate yet <3
11. School. A couple more years and off to college to study again.
12. Teachers. Not all of them.
13. My age. I feel old when I'm with 12year olds thinking 'I used to be like that when I was young.' I don't want to feel old and be old -.-

Well I'll just stop here for today since today's friday plus 13 and fridays reeks of bad luck! >:D

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, guarantee no virus. (: