Click it, guarantee no virus. (:

추종자

11.11.2010

INTI's Graduation Day

Hello peeps, I'll skip to the point. I woke up at 4 something in the morning, did my stuffs and set off upon my journey~ with my parents of course Then  after we've reached the airport, we rushed to check in our flights. Did you know that you need an IC to check in? I didn't ;X It's a good thing my mom photostatted the whole family's ICs but the bad thing was my brother's girlfriend doesn't have an IC since she's a korean. And when my parents and I were checking in, the two couple haven't reach the airport yet so my mom decided to sa3 jiao1 with the person at the counter. fyi that person's a woman After we had our breakfast, my bro and his girl arrived and we went on the plane. Of course, before you can get on the plane they'll do some checking and you need to put your stuffs in a box. So I put everything into the box and I jump through the checking machine thingy. The police were shocked xD
The plane ride was awesome! My ears didn't hurt at all :O
Then after the plane ride, a bus came and took all the INTI graduands to KL's INTI college. My brother had to take a class photo so my family and Jin Yi and I watch him as he smiles awkwardly to the camera x)
Then after that we headed to the hall to see the graduands take their diploma, and when the dean announced my brother's name, I screamed and clapped like hell. Since my brother's so famous, other students 'woo'-ed for him. Then we went to have our lunch. After having our lunch, there was a big rain and 'BAM' thunder came and I thought a tree got burned. Then airport yada yada PENANG!
home sweet home 


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, guarantee no virus. (: