Click it, guarantee no virus. (:

추종자

11.13.2010

Stuborn

I'm not gonna get a car license when I turn 18! It's so sad that I don't get to show off to my friends that I graduated from the school of learning-how-to-drive cars before them :( But seriously, I'm not gonna get a car license until I can learn how to drive a bike. I wanna get license to drive a bike. My parents pamper me too much that they say that they'll drive me to anywhere I want but on one condition that I don't get a bike license. Mom says it's too dangerous and I don't need my dad's opinion on this since if it's too protect my life, he'll agree to anything my mom says -.- So fine, I'll eventually win this thing anyway. Just go everywhere and waste their effing time until they agree to let me get a bike license
I mean if you get a bike license, you get to ride a bike. And there are a lot of good-looking bikes out there so I wanna own one :3 But if I try to get a bike license, my mom will find out eventually since God is always on her side. SHIT
Well look on the bright side, no bike = your BF has to fetch you anywhere you wanna go until you turn 18 so that you can get a car license. And by then, I'll tell him that I'm not rich so I can't get a car license cause it's no use to get a car license if you don't have a car then he'll buy me a car. Jackpot~~


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, guarantee no virus. (: