Click it, guarantee no virus. (:

추종자

12.04.2010

The Love Of GOD

It's been a long time since I went to church. So I decided that I should go to church thinking 'Since it's a long time, I might as well pay a visit to church' and also because I got a message from Samuel, the Youth leader, saying that there's a prophet by the name John Tharu that's coming to church and that I should go. I was confuse as to what time I should go to church since Samuel sent me a message saying that he's coming tonight and I was like 'Tonight' as in 7? 8? 9? 10? Then I decided to call a church friend of mine and her family member picked up the phone saying that she went to church and that I should call at 10.30 and I was like 'Shoot! Church started about an hour ago' (ps : It was 9 when I called her) So I got there an hour late but just in time to hear the prophet preach. After preaching, he told everyone of us to stand up and sing and he went person to person to pray for us. When he was like 3feet away from me, I keep praying to God in my mind saying 'Please don't let him pray for me, please God please' It's a mystery as to why I don't want the prophet to pray for me since I like people praying for me. Feels like I'm the center of attention, hahaha. Then for some unknown reason, he went away and said 'To anyone who wants me to pray for them, please come to the front' and my friend was like 'Why don't you go to the front?' and I was like 'Nahh, too lazy.' Then my friend went without me. I walk to where my other church friends are sitting and decided to talk to them but then a church member said 'Kelly! Come come! Come to the front and let the prophet pray for you.' I was like 'Harr? But but he's almost done praying.' and the guy was like 'It's okay, he'll pray for you.' Then when it was my turn, the prophet put his hand on top of my head and prayed but he stopped half-way and asked me 'Do you think that you're beautiful?' I was like 'What??!' in my head since you know, why would he stopped half-way and ask me this question? So I made a sound which was like 'ummemmuhmm' translation : Like this nia. And he said 'I want a direct answer from you.' and I was like 'I'm okay niah, last time I thought that I was pretty but then my friend told me that I'm not and I'm ummemmuhmm.' Then he was like 'If you read the bible, you'll know how beautiful you are. Don't care what other people say to you, God thinks you're beautiful.' I was about to cry when I heard that but I told myself 'Be strong Kelly, don't cry.' Then he told me 'The person who told you that you're not beautiful is in the same class as you, am I right?' and I was like 'OoO' like literally. Then he told me 'You're sitting in the second row in your class right?' and I was like 'OoO!!!!' Then he told me 'God told me.' then I asked the prophet 'Really aaaa??? Please don't read my mind, please don't read my mind.' and I turn one round. He laughed at my silly-ness and told me 'I know because God told me, do you see how much he cares for you? He cares for you so much in so many ways.' Then he told a pastor from my church that I may look like I'm laughing on the outside but I'm actually crying in the inside. I was shocked, I couldn't believe it. This man in front of me, whom I've never met before until now told me exactly where I sat in class, where the person who told me I'm not beautiful sat and how I actually feel. Then he prayed for me one more time and this time I felt something I've never felt before. The feeling can't be explained, but I like that feeling. hahaha
So my mom fetch me home and I told her what happened and when I got home, my dad told me we're heading out early the next morning and I was like 'Noooo, what about church????' in my head and my mom told my dad that she has to change tires for my brother's car early in the morning, and we can't eat breakfast together, only lunch. I was like 'Thank God!!' I'm able to go to church next morning.
I guess I shouldn't not go to church, God finds any way to bring me back to it. Of course I'm thankful that he did, I found the path that I should take in life.


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, guarantee no virus. (: