Click it, guarantee no virus. (:

추종자

12.24.2010

(:

I don't wanna sing!!! for church that is. Tomorrow's Christmas and I have to like sing for church -.- zzz I'm not nervous, well of course we'll be singing in a group but the problem is I don't know where to look at. It'll be memang weird if you stare at a spot and don't move your eyes. We'll be on stage and where should I look at? Should I look at the ceiling? I'll just look weird and people will just think I'm trying too hard to make God look at me, or look at a certain crowd? nahhh, I'll have problems that way, or look at the guitar/pianoist? I think it'll be kinda weird if you're singing and only looking at the players. I didn't sing up for this -.- You know what? I should have actually gone with Sammy to a sleepover, that way I don't have to sing. lol and we actually have this dress code for Christmas, only wear black, white and/or red. I think the colors are not really Christmassy but they say it's what Christmas colors are -.- I say white, green, red and/or maybe gold are actually Christmas colors. Black is just too much, it'll suddenly turn into a Black Christmas. lolololololol Besides, isn't black kinda insulting Christmas? You know, since you wear that color for a funeral. lol This morning I even asked God 'God, can I like hate you so I don't have to sing?' and then I asked God this too 'Can You like get me into an accident, like something that involves my feet or me staying in the hospital bed? Like fainting after singing?' lol I don't wanna sing I don't wanna sing I don't wanna sing I don't wanna singggg....~~~
And also I have this dream about me holding something that bad guys want and also turning into a dog. lol

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, guarantee no virus. (: