Click it, guarantee no virus. (:

추종자

12.02.2010

This is KNews~~ (all the colorful pictures are shown after introduction just like ENews, hahaha)
So anyway I found out that my first ever ever first crush has a Facebook account. And he's still as cute as ever *swoons* So just like any normal teenage girl, I added him and he approved. buahahaha >:D I don't know if he still remembers me because I used to be in the same class as him. When I was young, I was super smart. So smart that I'm always in the first class, hard to believe, I know -.-z z Z But not anymore lah. So anyways, I was in the same class as him. That makes him super smart too! And then we had to sit next to each other >w< Because he told our class teacher that he wants to sit next to pretty, gorgeous and amazing Kelly >:) Kidding~ Because the teacher don't want girls to sit together, abo cakap banyak. So it's like one girl one boy. But then I'm special. I talk a lot. I don't care if you're a girl or a boy, I still talk to you. Then I talk talk talk to the guy next to me and the teacher couldn't take it anymore and the teacher change the guy's seat ㅠ Then my crush had to sit next to me. It was like a dream come true, I became as red as a tomato that day. But then because I'm special, he had to change seats with another guy. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ~ So I shall end my story here.
Anyway, I've been reading a lot of mangas lately. A quarter of them are yaoi >0< So here's the Love Section. You should check it out! And I shall end this post with good-looking guys' pictures.






















Kelly

2 comments:

Click it, guarantee no virus. (: