Click it, guarantee no virus. (:

추종자

12.28.2010

sighs*

I don't know why but I'm not feeling good right now. Let's just start with this afternoon.
I went to person X's house today because we're suppose to go to Gurney together, but then X's cousin called saying she wants to go too then X's mom got really pissed off. Probably because she thinks that she's not a taxi driver. So X told her cousin to wait for her on the roadside cause X's mom will pick her up there and we'll go to another's friend's house to pick her up. When X's mom arrived, X's cousin wasn't there yet and her mom got all 'Where is she? Wants people to fetch them but let people wait.' So when X's cousin got on, her mom stopped complaining and went to fetch another friend. When we reach the friend's house, she wasn't out yet so X's mom was mad again and we had to phone that friend and tell her to come out. When she came out, we were on our way to gurney. Then X's cousin's phone rang and 'Love the way you lie' came out. It was like this 'Just gonna stand there and watch me burn..' and she answered the phone and I went all '..but that's alright because I like hurts' and X was like 'Aiyerrrr...' because of my suckish singing and the mom went all 'Kelly, lu gao giak kurang ajar loh, bo lei mao niah.' which means something like my parents don't teach me certain manners, and the car suddenly got quiet. We were all confused as to why her mom said that. I, myself was confuse too. I mean which part of it was ill-mannered? Just because she has some family problems, she releases her anger on me? Aren't I the victim here? Even if she has some problems and she wished that someone would understand her, why scold me? If she thinks she's innocent, oh how wrong she is!
I told my mom about it and my mom said it's probably because X's grade slipped and the mother blames it on me. Please, we're going gurney after PMR, not before. And it may be also because I got an extra A than X and her mother doesn't like me. I mean, how am I suppose to make your child's result get worst than me? If I'm teaching your child something bad, shouldn't my grades be worst? lol
But anyway, after that we went Gurney and my friend, let's call her person A. Person A invited a couple of friends, one of them is her crush, to join us in Redbox then blah blah we sang and stuff then we headed to Goodall, opposite Peng Hwa. We ate there and suddenly A's crush told A he wanted my number. We still don't know if it was the crush who wanted my number or the other friend. So A got jealous(?) I think you could say that, and she told him he couldn't give him my number. Then A told me and I thanked her for not giving my number away so freely.
All I can say is that I have problems with my friend's mom and my friend's crush. The world hates me doesn't it? But of course God said to love your enemies, I would love them. lol
I shouldn't go out with my friends anymore, I should go out with hot sexy gorgeous girls, since everyone will be looking at them and I won't feel that bad when someone's crush ask for my number. lol


an extra note : I am really worried and sad right now for person A. A, if you ever read this, please don't invite me out with your crushes, I might cry one day for you.
X, I hope this doesn't get between us. Cause we'll be in the same school next year with the same friends and I don't want any drama next time.
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, guarantee no virus. (: