Click it, guarantee no virus. (:

추종자

11.22.2010

Queensbay

Hello *waves* ish so I only had like 4 hours of sleep yesterday (since it's past 12, it's officially a new day!! woooo) And I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and went Queens. Dad told us, as in mom and me, that there's a converse sale in Queens so I perked up right after he said that. When we got there, we had to wait in line for parking -.- One thing I don't like about Queens is the parking. To be honest, it sucks bawolls. Time Square's parking is better but the part where you have to ram up sucks. So they both equally suck. Queens is long and narrow so when you wanna park your car, it's really ishhh! The lifts are too little for my taste. You have to wait for the lift. We don't wait for the lifts, the lifts wait for us. So after parking, I separated from my dad and went Converseeee~~ But when I got there, they don't have my size :( But the sale's gonna move to Gurney on December so they'll have my size by then ps the sales guy told me On the bright side, I bought new underwear :D So like a few hours later we went to pay for the parking ticket. Queens should really consider putting up more autopay stations. There's like one on the fifth floor and one on the second floor. If the autopay station on the fifth floor is spoiled, you have to go all the way to the second floor to pay or vice versa. Really inconvenient. I don't really get why a lot of people would wanna go to Queens. Maybe they don't have a car of their own yet so they don't feel the pain o.O But if they were to have a car of their own, I think they'll actually reconsider on going to Queens. So after Queens, we headed to Island Plaza and ate KFC. yum xP and we went home after that.
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, guarantee no virus. (: