Click it, guarantee no virus. (:

추종자

11.22.2010

My dream

Hello peeps, JILLLL updated her blog! Here's the link. She looks like Nicole Scherzinger in her picture.
Well I had a weird dream, it was that it's the last day of school(I know, I miss school too much) And students are suppose to gather in the hall because the teachers decided to show us a clip on something that will educate us students or something. And we were all siting in groups, my group contains(sounds like chemicals xP) Yee Ting, a girl in my class ps her face is too blurry so I don't know who it was, my most hated person, some girl and another girl, whose gonna leave in the middle of my dream, plus me. So we were just sitting in a retarded circle and just talking our heads out. I got to close to a certain someone, which disgusts me to hell, so me plus the certain someone, who disgust me to hell, talk and laugh and stuff. Then Yee Ting got to close to my most hated person in my school, and I was sad. I don't really know why I was sad -.- So I woke up right after that and found myself drooling and sleeping on the opposite direction or where I'm suppose to sleep. Funneh dream.
I think I'm still not getting used to the holidays yet, I already have 2dreams about school after the holidays till date. Maybe after tomorrow's day out with Jill, I might loosen up and not think about school that much and enjoy myself. I still can't believe I'm gonna turn 16. I need to start thinking on how to get a husband.
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, guarantee no virus. (: