Click it, guarantee no virus. (:

추종자

11.25.2010

Lazy

You know what? I'm too lazy to blog but I'll blog anyway. It's not like anyone reads it but I gotta keep my memories somewhere since I don't own a personal diary.
Okay, so yesterday I went swimming with Xuejun and 6other people. We had fun and when I got home, I found out that I have three bites on my right thigh. Poor thigh, stupid whatever-that-bit-me -.- Then I scratch scratch scratch and three bites became two O.O Shocking, I know. Then Xuejun and 2 other people who were supposed to shower at Xuejun's house came to my house and shower because 7people couldn't fit into her bathroom. They had to cherish(if that's the right word) the time that's given to them because they're gonna eat their dinner in like a few minutes. After they were done, they ran down, got in the car, and drove off but before that, they said their 'thank yous' before leaving. So sad that I couldn't join them but at least I got to chiak ho liao. I went and ate crab with relatives that are from my Father's side. They flew all the way from Singapore to eat crab with us. So sad but yummmm I was so happy that I got to eat crabs that I didn't even complained :P Then a guy who owns an ipad gave me cookies that were from Singapore. They're so tasty. I believe it's called Tea Party by Disney. Then I reached home at about 10 something and it was raining heavily. I was supposed to sleepover at Xuejun's house but because of the rain, I couldn't even walked there. Then midnight came and Xuejun told me to go down and join her and 2other people -.- I knew my parents won't let me out at such a time so I told them to go without me T.T But after my parents slept, I sneak out of my house. Then we had fun and stuff, Xuejun and I were like the last ones to sleep. We slept at 5 something in the morning. We could have slept later but we couldn't because her dad was like 'Go to sleep'. I woke up at one and found out that no one was sleeping beside me. No Xuejun, nothing. So I sms her phone but she wouldn't reply me. So I walked to the living room and her mom told me that she slept in the master bedroom. Whoopdedoo~~ I woke her up but she was like in her REMsleep mode. Her pupils were moving everywhere! It was so scary but I remembered an episode of a TV series called House where they explained that the patient's eyes move about when they're in their REMsleep mode. I pulled her up but she wouldn't come up, not until her dad came in and she finally got up. She went to shower and I went home. Then I got a text message from her saying that her mother allowed her to transfer schools!! YAY. I guess that's it. blahhh should go read a manga or something = =
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, guarantee no virus. (: