Click it, guarantee no virus. (:

추종자

11.20.2010

JILLLLL

Good morning folks, you are tuning in to KELLY.fm (lol) Well it's another late night for me and I don't think I'm sleeping any sooner than later. I have like Gurney tomorrow and I can't sleep a wink at all. Maybe I'm just too excited for tomorrow, I'll never know x) But there's this manga that I'm currently reading, and it's called Kaikan Phase. I found out about this manga right after tokyohive wrote a post about it. Since I'm a manga fanatic, I went and check out the manga. ps This manga is license so you can't find it in mangafox And oh my God this manga is really touchy. Touchy won't even be the right word for it >.< I would call this manga sensual and it tantalizes me. I know reading this manga only upgrades my ecchi imagination but I can't help it~~ There's just no yaoi mangas that excites me anymore so this type of manga is fine too ^^
Well anyway,  my plans for tomorrow are gurney gurney gurney :D And the day after tomorrow is Queens Queens Queens. Sherlyn has the same plans as me too! What can I say? Great minds think alike :P I just hope that Christmas can come earlier since I already have my wishes planned out. Just waiting to post them on this blog hoping that Santa.. ahem *coughs coughs*God... will miraculously read my blog and gimme what I want :3
And oh my God, I actually had a dream that I told the person I dislike the most that I like her and I don't wanna transfer schools so that I could be next to her -.- Please! lil dream, what are you trying to tell me? God, I would rather be gay than to say that to that person. And I know you don't like your children to be homosexuals so please pollute the teachers' minds with ideas about kicking that person out of school.
JILLLL updated her blog! Here's the link Damn! All that food made me hungry *stomach grumbling*
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, guarantee no virus. (: