Click it, guarantee no virus. (:

추종자

11.18.2010

Fickle minded

Wassup peeps? (lol) Well the holidays just started and I've already have questions running around my mind like 'What day is today? Is it Monday or Thursday?' 'When's the starting of school?' 'How am I gonna get to school?' hahaha
I know they're a bunch of retarded questions but I just got news about my mom going to Taiwan on 28th of December for a week(!) not long ago -.- It's a good thing that Xuejun's my neighbor. I can just stay over at her house and we'll like go to school together but we need to get our PMR results first. If she's in the morning session and I'm in the afternoon session, I'll just go to school early with her but if it's the other way around.... I wonder how am I gonna get transport after that? We have like more than 1 month before school starts and I'm already starting to worry myself. So much for enjoying my holidays -.-
Well I'm going out with JILLLL next week! But we haven't planned on going where lahh.. I'm fine with wherever she wants to go ^-^!! And she updated her blog!! Here's the link
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, guarantee no virus. (: